AMVC Adult Video Distribution and Sales For Amateur Porn Producers.

Porn Producers

Adult Webmasters

Become the top Jasmin model of the Awards 2016!
Back to Producer's Page | Back to FAQ Main Page

New Producer FAQ's

Am I Taxed?

AMVC is a US Corporation and pays all of its appropriate taxes, so you will have to do the same. If you earn $600 or more in a year we will be reporting the money we pay you on a form 1099-Misc. Make sure you include your AMVC revenue on your annual income tax forms.

If your films sell particularly well, then you may also need to make estimated quarterly tax payments. Uncle Sam wants his cut of your money and he wants it on a timely basis. If you have questions about any tax issues then we recommend that you consult an accountant or qualified tax advisor.

Our corporate name, AMVC, is used on all legal and tax forms.

International Producers

You will be responsible for reporting your film sales income and paying any appropriate taxes as required by the laws of your own country.

Helpful Links

© 1997-2022 AMVC All Rights Reserved.
Prices and Terms of Service are subject to change without notice.
Offers void where prohibited. Only one coupon code per order.
We are not liable for pricing or typographical errors.
Our porn videos are amateur-homemade, adults only, entertainment that are never to be shown to minors, and are for personal use only.
All videos comply with Section 2257 of Title 18 U.S.C.

Make money off your porn!
Adult Webmasters - Make Money From Your Porn!