AMVC Adult Video Distribution and Sales For Amateur Porn Producers.

Porn Producers

Adult Webmasters

Become the top Jasmin model of the Awards 2016!
Back to Producer's Page | Back to FAQ Main Page

New Producer FAQ's

How Much Money Will I Make?

  • You earn 60% of the sales revenue from physical DVD sales.
  • You earn an additional 20% of the sales revenue from physical DVD sales referred through an AMVC Affiliate Account.
  • You earn AEBN's full 20% streaming commission if you join AEBN through our contracts.
  • You earn 50% of the revenue we receive from outside marketing efforts such as non-AEBN streaming or retail wholesaling.

  • Perhaps you want to know real quantities and dollars. To be absolutely honest, we have no idea. We never know how well (or how poorly) a producer will do. We've been wrong before, so we don't offer guesses. One producer sold over 5,000 films in one year and made around $90,000 while another sold only five films and made $100 for the whole year. Your sales will probably be somewhere between those two figures.
  • At present 90% of our items sold are gay-male genre films. The other 10% are straight, lesbian, and transgender films. If you're not already shooting gay male films then it is something you should consider to maximize potential sales.
  • A good way to tell what customers are buying is to take a look at our top sellers list in the gay and straight video sections of our web site.
  • Two very helpful hints for whatever genre you're working in are to shoot more action sessions than solos and use live sound at all times. 95% of customers in our online poll said they wanted live sound not music.

  • Finally, let me repeat: Overall, gay male products literally sell 10 times more than straight products. If you're not already shooting gay male films then it is something you should consider.

Helpful Links

© 1997-2022 AMVC All Rights Reserved.
Prices and Terms of Service are subject to change without notice.
Offers void where prohibited. Only one coupon code per order.
We are not liable for pricing or typographical errors.
Our porn videos are amateur-homemade, adults only, entertainment that are never to be shown to minors, and are for personal use only.
All videos comply with Section 2257 of Title 18 U.S.C.

Make money off your porn!
Adult Webmasters - Make Money From Your Porn!